Eurocode 9: Aluminiumkonstruktioner - Del 1-4: Koldformede beklædningsplader
Se engelsk abstract.
(1)P EN 1999 applies to the design of buildings and civil engineering and structural works in aluminium. It complies with the principles and requirements for the safety and serviceability of structures, the basis of their design and verification that are given in EN 1990 Basis of structural design.
(2) EN 1999 is only concerned with requirements for resistance, serviceability, durability and fire resistance of aluminium structures. Other requirements, e.g. concerning thermal or sound insulation, are not considered.
(3) EN 1999 is intended to be used in conjunction with:
- EN 1990 -Basis of structural design-
- EN 1991 -Actions on structures-
- European Standards construction products relevant for aluminium structures
- EN 1090-1: Execution of steel structures and aluminium structures - Part 1: Requirements for conformity assessment of structural components5
- EN 1090-3: Execution of steel structures and aluminium structures - Part 3: Technical requirements for aluminium structures5
(4) EN 1999 is subdivided in five parts:
EN 1999-1-1 Design of Aluminium Structures: General structural rules.
EN 1999-1-2 Design of Aluminium Structures: Structural fire design.
EN 1999-1-3 Design of Aluminium Structures: Structures susceptible to fatigue.
EN 1999-1-4 Design of Aluminium Structures: Cold-formed structural sheeting.
EN 1999-1-5 Design of Aluminium Structures: Shell structures.
Erstatter følgende standarder:
DS 419/Till. 1:2006*
DS 411-420/Kap. 5-tillæg:2006